One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
with buddy everything felt comfortable and safe. one very pleasant dive trip.
during the trip, i had... a shoulder to lie on whenever im tired hands to hold when i felt seasick (and puked all my ruddy gastric juices on my way there) arms to cuddle into when i felt cold hands to hold underwater especially when the currents were ruddy strong so that we won't be lost company to enjoy the beautiful underwater and play with the starfish and watch the nemos swim and the school of fish swim by peacefully
had a buddy... who will constantly check on my pressure gauge who will ascend to descend with me who will descend to ascend with me to chui hai feng with me during surface interval who will scoop lunch for me cos im so slow and we were already going to leave who checks all my equipment before i take the plunge into the sea to complain to that i'm so cold underwater himbo to talk bimbotic stuff to admire all the nice scenery all around pulau dayang
and we were discussing about our next dive trip. tioman?perhentian?phuket?sipadan?PHILIPPINES?????
got money den we will say again.
don't know if i will ever be confident to go diving w/o my dear buddy.
i just like the feeling of being able to be totally dependent on buddy dear but at the same time i can rely on myself to dive confidently.
somehow, buddy's hands and mine will find each other.
9:09 PM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me